Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Helping Hands


Ecclesiastes 4:10
10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!


So this was my message in bible study tonight. I thought it spoke a lot about what we all want to get out of our blogging. We are hear to help each other out.


So much of what other say (blog about) helps me out. I hope something I am going through (blogging about) can make just one person realize they are not alone.

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... this is such a nice post! We really are here to help each other out. I'm so thankful for you and for all of my blog buddies. :)

Twix said...

(((Goaled Girl))) Having you around, I know I am not alone!

I really enjoyed this verse. So much so, I am copying it down for me to read on a regular basis! Thank you!

:D

Anonymous said...

I really agree. Thank you for sharing :)

Naturally Blessed said...

this is sooo true...and why we all will be successful, bc we continue to build each other up.