Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weigh in day

Today was weigh in day. I weighed in at 176.2. I have to say I was suprised....HAPPY but surprised! And I finally get what I have been wanting for a while. A NEW NUMBER.

So depending on which weight I start from as of my last weigh in . I am either 1.3 lbs down, or .8 lbs down or .3 lbs down....but any way you look at it the numbers went down.

5 comments:

Twix said...

That is awesome!! I love seeing a whole nother number! Especially a number going down! I know you do!! Congratulations!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Naturally Blessed said...

confetti in the air...in your honor!

feels good to see a new number...man, thats so motivational. lol. i pray to see a new number soon myself.

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Good for you! If it were me, I would count 1.3 lbs. down! hehe

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the webpage. I haven't had time to check it out yet with my parents here, but I will let you know when I do!!!

Have you been to her and her daughter's blog?

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com