Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Biggest Loser

I just loved it tonight on BL during the blue teams time at a real 24 hour fitness, when Bob was in everyone's face telling them they could do it and how they deserved it! OH MAN! If I could just get Bob's pep-talk on my ipod, I would play it and push myself.

I can pep-talk myself to death sometimes, but usually it is not when I am actually working out. When I am actually working out, it is more like. "Oh, I don't want to get over heated"...."Not sure if I should push myself that much today...maybe another time." I have a million excuses. But oh if I could get Bob to yell at me...man the things I could accomplish ; ) HA!

I was bummed, along with Bob, that the Blue team didn't even try to do the challenge and that they were going to leave it up to the other teams to pick who went home.

I am guessing the "campus" is closed for spring break. It should be a good show next week.

Props to the Black team for stay 6 strong another week, but their time is coming....it has to.

I think overall my money is still on Phil, but I also like the twin brothers. They could go all the way.

I was so happy for Julie (I think it was Julie) on the Black team because she has had low numbers every week and keeps plugging away and this week it paid off for her.

No comments: