Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Food Log and Halloween-updated

Today food log
Breakfast - Special K Chocolate cereal with skim milk
2 cups coffee

Lunch - Wendy's baked potato, small chili and casear side salad


dinner - turkey meatballs with pasta and pasta sauce
1.5 slices whole wheat toast
green peas

100 cal ice cream sandwich

*** WOOOO WHOOO....no cheating today!********

My goal today is to not cheat...just one day with no cheating.

Halloween

So we have a "SEXY" Halloween party to attend this weekend. Yeah! Like I want to think about dressing in a "SEXY" costume. Well I think I have come up with an idea...tell me what you think.

I have a pink sweat suit with hoodie jacket. I was going to iron on the name "Bridget" on the back of the hoodie, wear bunny ears, stick the bunny tail on the sweat pants, wear a push up water bra (to help the girls out a little), a playboy t-shirt and carry around 2 Barbie Dolls....VOILA ~ I am Bridget from the GirlsNextDoor (the 2 extra Barbie's are Holly and Kendra~yes, I know I watch too much trash E! TV). Hubby will be Hef in his smoking jacket and black satin PJ bottoms. I might get some gray hair spray for Hubby.

I will be covered and more comfortable, but still being"sexy"...well kind of.

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds good to me. lol I hope you take pics and let us see!!! hehe

Christine said...

Looks like I might be looking for this chocolate Special K - sounds like something that would work for me. :) Have a great weekend.

Twix said...

I so couldn't! Lol!! Good luck! I agree! Take lots of pics!! Let us see!! And VEGAS! Woohooo! Have lots and lots of fun, oohh and LUCK!! :D