Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, October 8, 2007

Here we go...again (again)

UGGHHHHHH!!!! I have been so off plan lately Today's food isn't great.
Breakfast - english muffin with almond butter
1 cup coffee with non-fat 1/2 and 1/2

lunch - caesar side salad (had way too much dressing)
2 slices of a small margherita pizza

I was doing good up until this part. I came home and made a microwave cake. I made about 1 piece and then pitched it. It tasted about as bad as a microwave cake sounds like it would taste.

Dinner - A Ground Beef casserole (cream of mushroom soup, picante sauce, can of corn, 1.5 cups pasta and cheddard cheese). I had about 2 cups of casserole.
Broccoli in cheese sauce.

After dinner - chocolate skim milk & 100 calorie popcorn.

I just have the muchies...and not for good reasons. I think it is related to it being my T.O.M. Which that in it self makes me mad/sad. I was really hoping to be PG right now. But guess that is not for us this month.

That brings me to Oct. It will be a struggle. I have a big conference that is hosted by my work. BIG dinner, cocktail party (with yummy stuff there too) and then a big breakfast buffett the next day. Then hubby and I are attending another conference in Vegas. (YEAH VEGAS BABY!) That part if fun and I know there will be nice dinners there and eating out for every meal. We are making it a long weekend get away so there is a celebration factor too.

All of that brings me to this monthings goals. I know there will be times when I will not eat the best...ie conferences coming up. So in the mean time I need to increase my focus on those normal days and make them the best healthy eating days possible. This also means stepping up my walking again. I have really gotten lacks about walking on weekday afternoons.

So here is to stepping up the healthy eating and walking again.

1 comment:

Twix said...

I have gotten lax about my morning walks,lol. I need to just do it! Been lazy in bed...hee. Let's just get out there and do this thing!!

That ground beef casserole sounds YUM! I would have a hard time containing myself from eating just a little.

You'll get PG, all in good timing. Don't get to anxious. I am happy for you! :)