Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, October 5, 2007

Food Log 10/5/2007 and Date night and other stuff

First off my food log
Breakfast -
1 oz cheese
1 slice whole wheat cinnamon toast
2 cups coffee

Lunch - 2 slices veggie pizza, 1 slice meat pizza, Coke Zero

Dinner - to come (date night with Hubby but I plan to get a salad where ever we go)
spinach and articoke dip with tortilla chips.
Grilled Chicken salad with gorgonzola cheese, dried cranberries & a vingerett.

dessert - shared piece of green tea cheese cake with hubby and had decaf coffee with cream

I called and asked my niece to baby sit for us tonight so that is nice. We haven't been out to a movie in a while. There is nothing out there I'm just dying to see, but I can't pass up a night out with the hubby. Not so good news...i have taken a couple of PG tests this week and all negative. I'm bummed. I was hoping this would happen faster. It did last time, but patience isn't one of my virtues and maybe I need to get a little more.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I hope you have a great date with hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry they were negative, give it time it will happen!

I must say that I was on cloud 9 when mine was negative this week :)

Hope you had a great evening with your hubby!