Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Food log 10/25/2007

Breakfast - WW english muffin with almond butter
2 cups coffee

Lunch - Lean Cuisine Glazed Chicken
coke zero

#1 snack - lollipop
#2 snack- 1/4 apple

dinner - 3 homemade baked chicken tenders
Annie's Organic mac and cheese with secret cauliflower puree
steamed mixed veggies

dessert - mini-ice cream sandwich


I forget to blog about my weigh in this week. I think I was living in denile. It was gain. I weighed in at 177.8. YUCK!

I can tell I have doing lots of emotional and stress eating. It has been really busy at our house. but that is really no excuse. I have been making better choices this week..finally!

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Good for you for making better choices this week! I'm sure you'll have a loss to report soon! :)