Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Turned upside down

I feel like everything has been turned up-side-down and I'm just now getting this turned right side around. My little one has been in the hospital for the last 39 hours. He started to have problems breathing on Thursday. We gave him some breathing treatments at home since we have a history of this. Then those weren't helping so thursday night I called my pedi's office and they said to take him into the ER. We did and he was put on oxygen and then admitted. He is ended up having a virus that caused him to having breathing problems. We all spent 2 nights in the hospital while the virus ran its course. Emotional eating kicked into high gear.
We had a midnight Mc Donald's run one night because it was close and open and we were starving. I made some better choices other times, but really didn't put forth much thought it what I ate. I am settling back down and we are all back home safe and sound. So back on track tomorrow...and I had been doing pretty good for my 3 whole days ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awful. I hope he is already feeling better! I will keep him in my prayers!!