Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Food Journal 10/3/2007

Weigh in day was today and I weighed 176.8. I'm still happy to see that number. It wasn't up too much.

Food Log
Breakfast - Activa low fat peach yogurt and 1/2 English Muffin with Almond butter
2 cups coffee - 1 splenda and creamer

Snack - snack size bag of Chex Mix (210) and some olive tapanad.

Lunch - Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich, fries and iced tea

dinner - whatever hubby cooks (LOL!) tonight he cooked Chicken Cordon Bleu (from Costco) brown rice and zuchini and other veggies.

Last update...Hubby had a sweet tooth and I had low will power. He went to the store and bought a WHOLE PECAN PIE. Uggggghhhh!!! Yes, I had a piece, a relatively small piece and my best estimate on calories is 250. Hubby promised to take the pie to work today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job! I am glad you are not down about it. The .6 lbs could be for so many reasons other then an actual fat gain. I hope taht journaling is helping you really look at what you are eating. Keep it up!