Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Inspiration

I love stories like this. She has lost 95 lbs and kept is off for 1.5 years and now she is going back to school to help others. If I ever went back to school, I would go back and get a degree in nutrition. I feel like there is so much for me to learn about nutrition.

I think stories like this just reinforce that little steps over the long haul can make a big difference. It is about a lifestyle change and not just dieting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I posted the same article on my blog!!

Chubby Chick said...

Oh... I LOVE success stories! They are just SO motivational! And I can't wait until the day that I AM ONE! lol

A degree in nutrition would be great! Aim for the stars, girlfriend! :)