Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weigh in

Today I weighed in at 176.6. Not too much change, but I won't be surprised if it went up. The big company party is tomorrow. I will need to will power then. Then this weekend is a big Halloween party and next weekend is Vegas. Oh my! Busy busy busy....and eating, eating, eating.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

maintenance is good.

be strong....yesterday was my payday and thats my dedicated day to pick dinner up instead of having to cook....i dont know why i always forget i'm lsing weight when i'm decided on whats for dinner. last nite? fried chicken.

duh...

got a question about what to wear up...i'd love if you could come by and offer your .02.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you tips with WW!!

Good luck, you are going to be super busy :) Have fun!!